6431737 bim-buildinginformationmodelling items 1 title asc https://echoes.paris/wp-content/plugins/zotpress/
Wang, L., Zhao, Z. and Wu, X. (2016) ‘A Deep Learning Approach to the Classification of 3D Models under BIM Environment’, International Journal of Control and Automation, 9(7), pp. 179–188. doi: 10.14257/ijca.2016.9.7.17.
Humppi, H. (no date) ‘ALGORITHM-AIDED BUILDING INFORMATION MODELING’, p. 176.
Garber, R. (2014) BIM design: realising the creative potential of building information modelling. Chichester, West Sussex, United Kingdom: Wiley.
Kensek, K. (2015) ‘BIM Guidelines Inform Facilities Management Databases: A Case Study over Time’, Buildings, 5(3), pp. 899–916. doi: 10.3390/buildings5030899.
Eastman, C. M. (ed.) (2011) BIM handbook: a guide to building information modeling for owners, managers, designers, engineers and contractors. 2nd ed. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley.
Stine, D. J. (2013) Commercial design using Autodesk® Revit® Architecture 2014.
Enrique, P. (no date) ‘Machine Learning en modelos BIM’, p. 11.
Saygi, G. and Remondino, F. (2013) ‘Management of Architectural Heritage Information in BIM and GIS: State-of-the-Art and Future Perspectives’, International Journal of Heritage in the Digital Era, 2(4), pp. 695–713. doi: 10.1260/2047-49188.8.131.525.
‘Step by Step BIM Guide for SPH_V0.6.pdf’ (no date).
Holzer, D. (2015) The BIM manager’s handbook: guidance for professionals in architecture, engineering, and construction. ePart 2, ePart 2,. Available at: http://site.ebrary.com/id/11047034 (Accessed: 3 May 2020).
- BIMe Initiative | Research for Innovation
- Multi-Scalar Modelling, Schema-Based Workflows and Inter-Scalar Search Interfaces for Building Design (Showreel) on Vimeo
- TURNING ALGORITHMS INTO ARCHITECTURE | KvalhoTalks with Fabian Scheurer
- Positioning Computational Designers in your Business – 4 Things to Consider | PROVING GROUND
- BIM in the demolition industry | BIM+
- A|N Facades+ Closing the Loop