aerial land opportunities
leftover air rights computation from urban zoning rules
This research adresses the feasibility of a parametric treatment of planning regulations, setting up common safeguards on volumetric regulation.
More specifically, it addresses the following issues :
- Wich urban planning rules can we treat in an algorithmic way ?
- How accurately can we compute leftover air rights in Paris ?
- How precisly can we help professionals get insights on the development potential of a parcel ?
- Can we propose a tool validating projected volumes in a regulatory environment ?
- Can we globally evaluate the aerial real estate capacities, taking into account urban reglementation ?