Registered under RCS PARIS 820920619, 16 rue Botzaris, 75 019 Paris, France
In connection with your use of the Website and/or the Content, you acknowledge and agree that you will not:
- Use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair Echoes.Paris’s servers or networks, or interfere with any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Website.
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to any of the Website, accounts, computer systems or networks connected to Echoes.Paris through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Website or the Services.
- Transmit any message, information, data, text, software or image, or other content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, or otherwise objectionable which may invade another’s right of privacy or publicity.
- Post or transmit any material that contains a virus or corrupted data.
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations on Content.
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Upload or transmit any material that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of Echoes.Paris or any other party.
- Manipulate or otherwise display the Website by using framing or similar navigational technology.
Links to other sites
Our Website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of these other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal information. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the availability of any linked sites or resources, and do not endorse any content, advertising, products, or other materials, goods or services on or available from any linked sites or resources.
Discussion Forums and Blogs
Echoes.Paris has no obligation to monitor any of the content or postings on any discussion forums or blogs on the Website. However, removal of postings is completely at our discretion.
You agree to give us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide licence to reproduce, communicate, edit, adapt or otherwise use your postings to our discussion forums and blogs as we see fit, including the right to sublicense to others at our discretion. You also give us a licence to deal with the postings as necessary to perform technical and administrative functions to operate the website.
You consent to your postings being altered, edited or adapted for use under our licence as we see fit. If you don’t want your posting to be used by us in this way, please don’t post it. Once you have made a posting, you can’t withdraw or retract your licence and consents.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Except as provided by law, the Website is provided ‘as is’ and without any warranty or condition, express or implied. Echoes.Paris does not warrant and expressly disclaims that:
- Your use of the website and access to and use of all of its tools and features will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure;
- Information obtained on the Website is accurate, reliable, complete or suitable for your purposes; or defects will be corrected.
- Any software, services, website or server(s) on which the services and website are hosted are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Your use of the Website and any content or other information or materials provided on or through the Website is entirely at your own risk. You should check the accuracy and completeness of any information you obtain from the Website before using it or relying on it.
ECHOES.PARIS provides links, technical documents, software, files and workarounds “as is” without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
ECHOES.PARIS do not guarantee that you will be able to successfully download or implement anything, or any of the tips, tricks, examples or suggestions outlined anywhere. Anything on this site or referred to on this site is subject to change without notice to you.
In no event shall ECHOES.PARIS or his suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever.
Including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of data or loss of business profits or special damages, that may occur as a result of implementing any download or workaround, or any suggestion outlined in any ECHOES.PARIS product or document, even if ECHOES.PARIS or their suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Disclaimer of Liability
We are not liable to you or anyone else for any loss, damage, liability, cost or expense suffered in connection with your use of the Website or its Content or any reliance you or anybody else places on any information or Content on the Website.
Governing Law and Choice of Forum
Echoes.Paris recognises the importance of privacy protection. This policy governs how we gather, use, and manage personal information.
What is Personal Information?
Personal information broadly means information or an opinion about you if you are identified or from which you are reasonably identifiable to us.
Personal Information we collect
Echoes.Paris collects personal information about our clients, individuals associated with or employed by our clients, job applicants, our business and professional contacts, and our suppliers. We also collect information about our past and current employees which we handle in accordance with this policy unless it is exempt. The types of personal information we may collect about you includes:
- Your name, title, personal and/or professional contact details such as email, mobile phone number and address (and if you are our employee, your home contact details)
- Details of the organisation that you work for or represent, your position, and areas of interest
- Bank or payment details
- Resumes and references
- For job applicants, your skills, qualifications, languages spoken, professional memberships or accreditations, interests, employment history, personal references and past responsibilities
- Your IP address and browser type.
How we collect Personal Information
Where practicable, we will collect your personal information directly from you including when you visit our studio or website, follow us through our social media accounts, when you contact us by email, phone or post and in the course of doing business with you. We may also collect your personal information from third parties, such as your employer where they nominate you as their contact or representative.
Where practicable and lawful, you can deal with us anonymously or using a pseudonym. However in many circumstances, if we do not collect the personal information we have asked for then we may not be able to provide our professional services, properly manage our business relationship with you, respond to your enquiries, pay your invoice or consider your job application.
How we use and Discloses Personal Information
We use your personal information that we collect to:
- Provide you with our professional services
- Manage our relationship with you and/or the organisation you represent
- Assess your job application
- Send you our online newsletter
- Respond to enquiries and complaints
- Market and promote our services to you
- Help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website
- Track your visits to or from our website and to help us understand our visitors’ needs related to our website design
- Comply with our legal statutory and contractual obligations.
We may disclose your personal information:
- To your employer or the organisation you represent
- Our subcontractors and service providers.
Opting Out of Direct Marketing
We may send direct marketing communications to you via email. If you do not wish to receive direct marketing communications in the future, you may opt-out at any time. To opt-out, please follow the instructions in our emails.
Protecting Personal Information
Echoes.Paris takes into account security and confidentiality when handling personal information in both the physical and electronic environment. Generally we hold personal information electronically in our databases located in various locations around the globe. We have security measures in place that ensure only authorised users can access this information. We also take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify personal information that we hold when we no longer need it for a purpose for which we may use or disclose it.
Access to and Correction of Personal Information
You have the right to access the personal information that we hold about. We may need to verify your identity to respond to your request. We will respond to any request within a reasonable period and will generally give access unless an exemption applies to that information under applicable privacy laws. We may need to charge you for our reasonable costs of giving access to your information. If we refuse your request, we will write to you to explain why and how you can make a complaint about our decision.
If your details change, or you believe that your personal information is inaccurate, out-of-date, incomplete, or irrelevant or misleading you may ask us to update or correct it. We may need to verify your identity first. If we refuse your request, we will write to you to explain why and how you can make a complaint about our decision.
You can make a request for access or correction by contacting us on the details below.
If you are concerned that we may have breached your privacy and wish to make a complaint, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will investigate your complaint and do our best to resolve it. We will respond to you within a reasonable period time and generally within 30 days. If you are not satisfied with our response, you may be able to refer your complaint to your local data protection regulator or privacy commissioner.